78 Shakespeare Crescent Fraser 2615 ACT
BBQ's & Beers on the Deck
Perfectly situated on an expansive 1110sqm block, this updated 3 bedroom home is a rare find for first home buyers and professional couples who love spending time outside. Whether it is summertime BBQ's & beers with friends, or exploring Canberra's park and reserves on foot or bike, this home caters beautifully for buyers who appreciate leafy surrounds and open spaces. The best news is that the price won't break the bank and you can be in by Christmas! Features include:
• Privately built 3 bedroom home
• Generous bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
• L-shape lounge/dining plus separate meals area
• Updated kitchen with dishwasher included
• Updated bathroom in neutral tones, plus separate toilet
• Ducted gas heating plus ducted evaporative cooling plus a 4.5 star EER ensure year round comfort
• Meals area opens onto a wonderful covered deck overlooking the rear garden. Complete with built in speakers, this is the perfect spot to entertain guest while watching the kids play
• Double lock up garage
• Fully enclosed rear yard offers ample space for family pets, young children, keen gardeners and for future extensions
• A short walk to great parks, popular reserves and Fraser Primary School
The suburb of Fraser is becoming increasingly popular with young families who are attracted to the area by great schools, popular local shops, large leafy blocks and a wide range of affordable homes. Visit today and you will fall in love too.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fraser, ACT 2615 priced between $320,000 and $590,000