78 Patrick Street Merewether 2291 NSW
Potential Plus a Short Stroll to the Beach
In an enviable Merewether pocket mere footsteps to The Junction's public school and a short stroll to the beach as well as cafes and boutique shopping in reach, this traditional double fronted home offers a world of opportunity to renovate and extend or start over with a dream new beachside home, subject to council approval. Cherished by one family since 1952, it's been well-maintained and with solid bones could easily play host to your family until you're ready for your next move, or provide an interim rental opportunity whilst plans are finalised. Renovators will love the opportunity that the original kitchen, laundry and bathroom present, while the level block of 492sqm with approximate 12m frontage provides good access for construction.
- Weatherboard home on 492sqm with approx. dimensions of 12.19 X 40.23m
- Wide central hallway with dado boards adding character
- Air-conditioned lounge room with fireplace
- Retro eat-in kitchen with gas cooking and original bathroom with shower
- Full size external laundry provides valuable storage space
- Off-street parking in front of home; level laws with garden shed
- Potential for two storey residence, subject to council approval
- 500metres from Cooks Hill Surf Club, Bar Beach, Empire Park and The Junction's eateries, boutiques and sought-after schools
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Merewether, NSW 2291 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000