78 East Point Road Fannie Bay NT 820
A GENERATIONAL OPPORTUNITY78 East Point Road, Fannie Bay
• Iconic Harbour Front Fannie Bay, East Point Road Residence
• Approximately 980m2 of enormous indoor and outdoor living spaces
• Complete with 20m lap pool running through the centre of the home
Prominently sitting adjacent and overlooking one of Darwin Harbour's most renowned stretches of coastline, 78 East Point Road, Fannie Bay is the very epitome of blue chip residential real estate in Darwin. Timeless inspired elegance wows you from every angle throughout the entire floor plan. The home was brought to life in so many ways by award winning architect Hully Liveris, whose profound ability to connect with the current and original owner's vision offers a strong sense of masterclass achievement in so many ways.
Commanding an irreplaceable harbour side cliff top position, the sheer scale of property is dramatically protected by a captivating front faade. The privacy and seclusion considering the highly sought after harbour location is testament to the home design whilst protecting the home lifestyle of its occupants. The home's street presence is certainly intriguing and seductive.
Entering the home opposite the 180 degree panoramic vista of Darwin Harbour certainly offers an overwhelming sense of arrival. After entering through the antique Spanish wooden doors, the entry foyer opens out to grandeur staircase with a delightful glass panel showcasing a tropical sandstone courtyard, inspired by the Spanish entry statement. The foyer also leads you to the mesmerizing ground floor concrete hallway which runs almost 30 metres alongside the homes lap pool centrepiece.
The finish outcomes are classic, yet elegant in taste and appearance. The white imposing appearance, sharp and brilliantly curved lines, blended mix of marble, timber, stone and concrete assure the homes future and achieve an outcome that will always withstand the demand of changing time.
One of the most esteemed Fannie Bay addresses the property resides close too, Sailing and Trailer Boat clubs, Fannie Bay Cool Spot, beach side walking paths, East Point Reserve, Parap Primary School, Darwin Middle and High School, restaurants, markets, cafe's and surrounding exclusive homes.
There is no more tightly held Darwin real estate than front row seaside living along the iconic Fannie Bay shoreline, 78 East Point Road is a generational opportunity that will appeal to the most discerning buyer.
- Land Area: 937m2
- 3 x Levels
- Approx. 980m2 of living space
- 5 x Bedrooms
- 4 x Bathrooms
- 5 x Living and dining Areas (formal and informal)
- Home Gym or Yoga Studio
- Office, exclusively to the 3rd level, highest residential building point along East Point Road
- 20m Lap pool and spa, with paved entertainment area
- Exceptional appointed kitchen with butler's pantry
- 4 Bedrooms are ensuited (with 2 and 3 co-sharing an ensuite)
- Wrap around balconies capturing the full panoramic harbour views
- Carrara Marble and Sandstone bathroom finishes
- South African birch box herringbone timber flooring
- Secure premises with audio visual alarm system back to base
- Cyclone rated glazing throughout with combination of louvres and large punch out panels to maximise harbour views
- NBN connected, hardwired computer cabling throughout the entire home if required
- Internal glass floor feature over the swimming pool
- Architectural galvanised iron fin fenestrations plus feature guttering on the front faade
- Raked and curved ceiling features
- Low maintenance grounds with various courtyard locations
- Two rows of secure rear parking space, comfortable for 4 vehicles
- Solar panels to the roof and back up hot water system
- Exclusive height exemption for East Point Road
- Plus much more
Anonymity and discretion of enquiry is assured.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fannie Bay, NT 820 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000