78 Coachwood Drive Jimboomba QLD 4280
Is it a Bird? Is it a Plane?78 Coachwood Drive, Jimboomba
Just imagine this----- having a coffee/drink on one of the decks whilst you watch the kids walk to school or even swim in the pool. Also, the large shed will accommodate all your toys and comes complete with bar and mezzanine floor. There is too many places to relax on the property, and I haven't even mentioned the home yet.....
The home you will be greeted by polished timber floorboards, Open planned living. All 3 bedrooms are of good sized. With Air con and fireplace, you will be comfortable all year round.
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Good sized living and dining area
- Kitchen is well appointed
- Front and rear decks
- Good sized inground concrete swimming pool
- Massive shed with lean to for boat/caravan. Comes complete with Bar and is powered
- 2 bay carport
- 4144m2 of land
- Short walk to schools, and minutes to Flagstones shops and adventure park
- Potential rental being $520-$540 per week
-Plus, many more
They say when buying real estate that location is very important. Well I give the location A+. Also, value for money would be A+ as well.... This is a fantastic buy for anyone wanting acreage living with suburban comforts
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?