78 Beaconsfield Road Sandy Creek 4515 QLD
GARDEN OF EDEN ON 3514m2
Bigger than the average 4 bedroom home and easily adapted to suit your needs this home is very impressive in its tranquil and tropical setting on almost an acre of elevated land with a magnificent leafy outlook. Marvel at the privacy and seclusion this unique yet spectacular property has to offer.
* Large architect designed home, 2 large master bedrooms w ensuites a walk-in-robes
* Detached lined garage with a guest room and adjoining workshop area
* Fully established and landscaped gardens with alfresco entertainment area and built in bar
* Large stainless chefs kitchen with gas cooker, walk-in-pantry & skylight
* Modern and stylish bathrooms, separate toilet, fully air-conditioned
* Sunken central living area with extra high raked ceilings & open fire place
* Slow combustion heater in the left wing for those cosy country winter nights
* Walk along the nature paths that surround the home and take in the country air and hear the bellbirds song
Get out of the rat race and enjoy the spoils of country living in this very quiet and private setting. Excellent potential for a bed & breakfast dual living or a holiday let/weekender. Get in quick for this property as this is a rare opportunity and won't last long at this price.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sandy Creek, QLD 4515 priced between $300,000 and $550,000