778 Currumbin Creek Road Currumbin Valley 4223 QLD
SOLD BY PAUL SMITH
The agonizing decision has been made and now "River Bend" is being offered to a lucky new owner. This stunning property features a total creek frontage of over 400m, the winding creek is perfect for a swim and a paddle in a kayak. The land is a beautiful flat block of 9,242m2 with plenty of cleared land for the family and pets to enjoy, there's also room to keep a horse or two. The property adjoins a tropical creek reserve with a further 120m of creek frontage. Some of the wildlife you'll be visited by include kangaroos, koalas and there's even a platypus in the creek.
The home has just had a new roof/gutters etc installed and also some fresh paint. The kitchen and living areas feature raked ceilings and lots of windows overlooking the creek and tropical forest beyond. Here you are truly close to nature, feeling like you're miles from civilization, but everything you need is just 10 minutes away!
If you are looking for an acreage escape with rare creek frontage then this property is a must to inspect. There's massive potential here to improve or extend the existing house on this stunning piece of land.
* Over 400m of Currumbin Creek frontage
* Beautiful 9,242m2 block mostly flat and useable
* Adjoining a creek front reserve of 5613m2
* Living areas feature raked ceilings with creek views
* Combustion wood heater
* Total privacy you can't see any neighbours
* Decking overlooking the creek and tropical rain forest
* Timber shed potential stables
* 12 minutes to the Beach at Currumbin
* 5 minutes to local shops
* 10 minutes to The Pines Shopping Centre
* 8 minutes to schools and sporting fields
* 16 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Currumbin Valley, QLD 4223 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000