77 Gordon Street Albert Park 5014 SA
SOLD at Auction by Rosemary Auricchio 0418 656 386
No stone has been left unturned in this thoughtful renovation. Step inside this immaculately presented C.1955 home and chances are you will simply fall in love and never want to leave.
A perfect blend of the yester years charm, including polished floor boards and decretive ceiling coupled with the modern luxuries of today. Situated on a generous allotment of 670m2 approximately, offering room for everyone to enjoy the finer things in life.
- 3 generously proportioned bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious living room with down lights, fire place and ceiling fan
- Separate dining room with feature lighting and servery to the kitchen
- Stunning kitchen with red, glass splash-back, dishwasher, stainless steel oven and range hood with gas cook top
- 2 sparkling new bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling
- Zoned, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Detached retreat, perfect for teenagers, with split system air conditioning and glistening bathroom / laundry
- Paved entertaining area with combustion heater that overlooks a tropical inspired oasis
- 3KW solar panels and security alarm system
- Magnificent lawn rear yard surrounded by garden beds
- Enormous garage for up to 6 cars with secure parking for 4 more cars
- Electric gate at the front of the property
Perfectly suited to families and investors alike, looking for a home that offers privacy and quality living. Situated in the increasingly popular suburb of Albert Park, with all your day to day needs located nearby. West Lakes Shopping and entertainment is easily accessed along with the city by means of public transport.
A selection of Private and Government schools are in close proximately, and so are the alluring beaches of Tennyson and West Lakes Shore.
For more information please contact Rosemary Auricchio on 0418 656 386.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
a) at 139 Tapleys Hill Road Seaton SA for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately before the auction and,
b) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Albert Park, SA 5014 priced between $370,000 and $690,000