76B Lenthall Street Kensington NSW 2033
House Buying For Unit Pricing!76B Lenthall Street, Kensington
Past the unassuming (northerly) facade, you are presented with a delightful home featuring:
- Fully tiled living area with air conditioning and bi-fold doors leading onto an alfresco deck with delightful landscaped gardens
- Sleek kitchen with thick stone benchtops, 5 burner gas stove and dishwasher
- Large contemporary bathroom with bath and window creating natural ventilation
- Two downstairs bedrooms both with built-in robes and air conditioning
- Attic space with access via a pull-down ladder which could be used as an office or storage
- Large laundry with second toilet and shower
- Huge north facing terrace/courtyard at the front of the property
- Lock up garage with remote controlled door
- Double glazing in all living areas and bedrooms
- Extra high ceilings in hallway and bedrooms
Parks, playgrounds, bike tracks, golf courses, beaches and award winning Cafes and restaurants are just a stone's throw away. You'll love the lifestyle on offer!
Land size: 180 sqms
Rent potential: $800.00 per week
Council rates: $1,380.40 pa (approx)
Water rates: $282.93 pq (approx)
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?