76 Willis Road Bli Bli QLD 4560
Home with extra income-Healthy Rental Returns76 Willis Road, Bli Bli
• Live in the 3 bedroom home upstairs and rent out the spacious downstairs apartment for $220+ per week
• Live downstairs and rent out upstairs at $420+ per week
• Use the entire property, with room for the whole extended family
• Rent out both floors separately for a healthy return on investment by using holiday rentals such as Airbnb (double your income)
Situated in a much sought after, elevated area of Bli Bli, on an 800sqm block, with a scenic outlook from all living areas. Walking distance to Bli Bli Primary School, Early Childhood Centre, Bli Bli's shopping centre, and bus routes nearby. The entertaining area on the east front has all that you need - sun, breezes, undercover and piped gas connection. There is also a wide deck at the rear of the home, with valley views and mature gardens hosting abundant native birds.
• Great connection with the outdoors, elevated with cool ocean breezes
• Light, bright and open kitchen/living areas with ample storage
• Large picture windows in all upstairs living areas
• Four bedrooms, two bathroom and rental income potential of $650 per week
• Polished timber floors upstairs
• Two separate entertaining verandahs
• Perfectly positioned, with local shops and schools within walking distance
• Close proximity to Maroochy River Golf Club, Water Park, Cycle-ways and more
• Single garage at road level, plus very large workshop below
Bli Bli is currently known as the fastest growing suburb in Queensland and situated only minutes to the new Maroochydore CBD, Sunshine Plaza, sporting fields, schools, shops and the beach, this home is sure to tick a lot of boxes.
- Sat, 16th Dec 10:00AM – 10:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bli Bli, QLD 4560 priced between $340,000 and $620,000