76 Coventina Crescent Springfield Lakes 4300 QLD
Price reduced substantially!! The owner has said sell NOW.
Hopping into property ownership? As a first home buyer or as an investor then this is a great place to start. Compact and with all the extras you need, if it's hot no problem this property has air conditioning and ceiling fans. Houses in our fast growing area don't last long especially at this price. Don't delay arrange your viewing today!
* Kitchen with good bench & cupboard space, corner pantry
* Open plan, tiled L shaped dining Kitchen & family, air conditioned
* Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & air conditioned
* 2 Other bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Bathroom with shower, vanity, bath and separate toilet
* Air conditioning & fans
* Single garage with internal access to house and electronic entry
* Security Screens on doors and windows
* Large under cover patio
* Fully fenced Yard, land 320m2
Springfield Lakes is an award winning Master plan community with so much to offer!
Beautiful Lakes & plenty of playgrounds for young & old. Both private & public schools, Day care facilities & University. The Orion Shopping Centre - Shops, Restaurants & Events Cinemas.
A superb Interactive parkland playground Robelle Domain water park, walking trails & amphitheatre. Orion recreational swimming Lagoon.
Mater Private Hospital stage 1.
Railway station at Springfield Central and Springfield.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Springfield Lakes, QLD 4300 priced between $250,000 and $460,000