7/49-53 Delmar Parade Dee Why 2099 NSW
Pet-Friendly Beachside Apartment
An ideal base for a convenient northern beaches lifestyle, this contemporary apartment offers a low maintenance option for investors or first homebuyers. Set in the popular 'Soho Apartments' security complex, it showcases a flowing modern layout, private outdoor entertaining and enjoys the use of resort-like facilities. Its peaceful setting is within easy walking distance of the town centre and the beach.
• Second floor setting, stylish open plan living and dining area
• Glass doors connect interiors to a private all-weather easterly terrace
• Sleek gas kitchen, with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
• Well scaled bedroom appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, dedicated internal laundry
• Outstanding investment prospect with excellent rental return
• Ideal first home offering in a highly sought-after beachside pocket
• Access to pool, spa, covered poolside barbecue terrace
• LUG in secure basement, gas barbeque outlet
• Short stroll to seaside eateries, Dee Why Grand and city buses
Water Rates: $171.98 p/q approx
Council Rates: $334.53 p/q approx
Strata Levies: $982.00 p/q approx
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dee Why, NSW 2099 priced between $490,000 and $910,000