744 Slopes Road Kurrajong NSW 2758
Family living on 2.3 arable acres744 Slopes Road, Kurrajong
Renovated and ready to move in to, the home offers three good sized bedrooms accommodated by a modern fully renovated bathroom. Multiple living options lending themselves both to formal/ informal formats and serviced by a galley style kitchen with high end ILVE 800mm stove, Caesar stone bench top and gas cooking.
The main lounge offers a great family living space with direct access to swimming pool and entertaining area perfecting seamless indoor/ outdoor flow for all year round entertaining.
Externally the land offers immaculate multiple workshops/ sheds for storing your tools and toys, professionally built workshop with power and lights, professionally built wood shed with lights, double 6m carport with power and lights perfect for horse floats, caravans or trucks with an attached shipping container tack room/feed shed with power/water
Securely fenced paddocks, dam and sweeping green pastures the land is perfect for livestock and pets.
A great option for those stepping into acreage in a sought after rural pocket.
- 3 good sized bedrooms, one with walk in and the other with built in beautifully lit by large windows.
- On-trend bathroom with separate toilet, placed adjacent to bedrooms.
- Great size formal living upon entry, huge family lounge that offers adjacent study/ office space and formal dining.
- Innovative rural living the property offers a 5kva solar power system with battery storage reducing your living costs.
- Hub of the home kitchen, stainless steel appliances ILVE 800mm stove and fully flued range hood, double door fully plumbed fridge, Asko dishwasher, white melamine cabinets with Blum soft close doors and eat in meals area.
- The laundry offers a second shower, accessible from outside, acting as a mudroom when coming in from tending to the horses, or after an afternoon riding
- 3 x new water tanks, transpiration pit for septic, new solar hot water system.
- Ducted air conditioning - 2 zones, slow combustion fire place
- Two securely fenced paddocks with solar powered electric fencing and dam perfect for livestock
- Great shedding and storage space
- Wide road frontage the property offers a great option for those with trucks, caravans or multiple cars with a great undercover carport which could easily be converted into a closed in shed.
- Sought after rural area with great local schools and caf culture of Kurrajong and the convenience of North Richmond shopping centre nearby also.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?