7/40 Burdett Street Hornsby 2077 NSW
SOLD by SONJA LAMBERTON 9987 0011
Enjoying a bright, north/easterly aspect, this full brick home unit presents spacious open plan living with refurbished interiors.
This well maintained property is quiet and private and positioned at the back of the block. Only mere footsteps to the heart of Hornsby, this property is in a fantastic location.
- Custom built kitchen with excellent storage and ample bench space
- Bright open plan living/dining which seamlessly flows to the wrap-around balcony
- Private sun-lit balcony with a leafy outlook
- Two generous double bedrooms, large built-in robe
- Renovated bathroom with natural ventilation and renovated internal laundry
- Timber style flooring and neutral colour scheme
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and quality appliances
- Large single lock up garage and secure intercom entry
- 5 Minutes walk to Westfield Hornsby and Hornsby Station
- Total Unit Size: 106 sqm
- Water Rates: $168.38 / Per Quarter
- Council Rates: $284.30 / Per Quarter
- Strata Levies: $890.95 / Per Quarter
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hornsby, NSW 2077 priced between $440,000 and $820,000