74 WARWICK ROAD Ipswich QLD 4305
Classic Character Home - Many Original Features74 WARWICK ROAD, Ipswich
Zoned Character Mixed Use, this property also lends itself to low impact commercial applications (STCA). It's a great location for it too, as this enchanting home is ideally situated in walking distance to well everything! Creating the perfect blend of easy living and convenience, 74 Warwick Road is indeed the whole package.
Qualities and features of this property include:
• 3 bedrooms with fans + 2 enclosed sleepouts
• Living room is a good size with lovely high ceilings throughout
• Separate generous dining room features original coloured glass windows
• Large modernised kitchen with pantry and plenty of bench space
• Spacious updated bathroom
• Lovely original features include; French doors, original windows and glazing, breezeways, 6" wide hoop pine floorboards plus tongue and groove interior and more
• Glorious street presence
• Spacious 693m2 block with fully fenced backyard
• Zoned CMU06 - Character Mixed Use (Warwick Rd Ipswich): Appropriate uses in this Sub Area include; low-medium density residential, art & craft establishments, eating establishments, boutique shopping, small scale professional offices, small scale accommodation, including bed & breakfast & boutique hotel, etc.
• 650m to University of Southern Queensland
• 700m to Ipswich Hospital
• 550m to Limestone Park
• 3 min to Ipswich Central State School
• 5 mins to Ipswich CBD and Train Station
Properties such as this don't come along every day, so call now to arrange an inspection at any time.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?