74 Roseleigh Street Wooloowin 4030 QLD
Picturesque Parklands Living
Situated in a quiet, yet incredibly convenient position in the parklands pocket of Kalinga, this stylishly renovated Queenslander provides the perfect combination of spacious light-filled interiors, retained period elegance and modern conveniences. Walking through the formal living and dining rooms you are greeted by the expansive rear deck overlooking the stunning in-ground pool and level rear garden. Here you start to envision entertaining on a warm summers evening with family and friends. The lower level features a spacious rumpus room, showcasing a wall of sliding glass doors to reveal the stunning in-ground pool and landscaped gardens - further enhancing the connection between the indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces. An additional media room or 5th bedroom provides flexibility for a growing family. Enjoy the convenience of being moments to cafes, a selection of parklands, public transport options and easy access to the CBD or airport.
- Multiple living spaces including separate rumpus room and media room or 5th bedroom
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances overlooking entertaining deck and pool
- Family sized main bathroom with separate shower and claw foot bath
- Stunning in-ground pool, polished timber floors, high ceilings, ornate features
- Tandem double garage, air-conditioning, Eagle Junction State School catchment
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wooloowin, QLD 4030 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000