74 Riviera Avenue Terrigal 2260 NSW
SOLD by Shaun & Kristy Hudson-Smith & Max Sommerville
Feel the warmth of the sunshine to your face, sitting back, relaxing and taking in the northerly sunshine from the comforts of your new home. Be mesmerised by the lovely sweeping vista capturing glimpses of lagoon, beach and ocean across to the tree lined streets of Barnhill Road by day and into the evening the sprinkling of surrounding lights will create a whole new world to enjoy.
A great location, within walking distance to Terrigal beach and cafes, school and buses, this large home offers a contemporary multi-level floor-plan with large open living and deck on the main level with bedrooms above and below.
- Northerly views taking in glimpses of the beach, ocean and lagoon
- Ducted AC, Cieling Fans & spectacular Raked Ceilings are a feature
- Spacious interiors, living areas flow to a north facing deck
- Large kitchen, family, dining plus a separate main lounge room
- Semi-covered front deck ideal for entertaining and barbecues
- Terraced rear garden, along with a side deck
- Single garage, addition off street parking also
- Main bedroom is on its own level, with walk-in, ensuite and Juliet balconey
- Two additional bathrooms, at entry level and 2nd & 3rd bedroom level
- Entry way has office or fourth bedroom
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Ray White Terrigal does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept and responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Terrigal, NSW 2260 priced between $540,000 and $1,000,000