74 North Crescent Wyoming 2250 NSW
SOLD by Liz Jenkins
This beautifully renovated family home showcases single level living at it's finest. Awash with natural light and generous living, it's beautiful interiors comprise of a massive formal lounge and dining, open plan kitchen with island bench, spacious robed bedrooms and modern bathrooms. Buyers will appreciate the homes flowing floor plan and low maintenance grounds which allows easy living and entertaining.
Features of the property include:
- Four bedrooms in total, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Serviced by generously sized modern bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen with stainless appliances, island bench and space for two fridges
- Sun-room / office space adjoining dining room
- Freestanding single lock up garage + multiple car spaces for visitors
- Level sun-drenched block of land with low maintenance yard and landscaped gardens
Extras include: white plantation shutters throughout, aluminium fencing with electric gate, split system air-conditioning in each room of home, gas heating, water tank and much more.
Within five minutes to local schools, public transport and local shops, this beautifully renovated home ticks all of the boxes. Don't miss your opportunity to secure this property as it won't last long. For more information or to book your inspection, contact Liz Jenkins on 0422 920 390.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wyoming, NSW 2250 priced between $390,000 and $720,000