73B Brighton Road Glenelg 5045 SA
Under Offer - Rosemary Auricchio 0418 656 386
Enter via Laneway on Tassie Street.
Wow, presenting an exciting and affordable opportunity to secure your future in sought after Glenelg.
This beautifully presented contemporary townhouse is set back from the road in a small group of 3 with bonus rear lane way access.
Move in and enjoy or take advantage of the rental return of $450 (approx) per week - the choice is yours.
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with sliding door to courtyard
- Modern kitchen with granite bench tops, plenty of storage, dishwasher, gas stovetop and electric Westinghouse oven
- 3 bedrooms, large master with built in robe and ensuite
- 2 additional bedrooms, one with a built in robe
- Second living area upstairs
- Family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and bath plus separate toilet downstairs
- Quality tiles and carpets throughout
- Quality curtains in dining room and blinds throughout including security external blinds for added privacy
- Separate laundry with side outdoor access
- Samsung smart inverter ducted reverce cycle air-conditioning
- Security alarm system
- Automated garage with internal access
- Private courtyard and rain saver tank
Convenient and popular location opposite Gliderol Stadium, metres to the Holdfast Hotel and Glenelg Primary School. Less than 500 metres approx. from Jetty Road and the tram station plus walking distance to the beach with cafes on your way down Pier Street.
For more information please contact Rosemary Auricchio on 0418 656 386.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenelg, SA 5045 priced between $330,000 and $610,000