7/33 Cavill Street Freshwater 2096 NSW
Sun-Soaked Beach Pad with All the Essentials
Basking in the northerly sun in an elevated top floor setting, this fabulous one bedder is perfectly liveable as is, yet offers scope to stamp your creative mark and add value. Boasting separate living and dining plus a wide sunlit balcony, it is a two minute stroll of the village and around five minutes to the beach.
• Bright and spacious living area opens to the wide sunny balcony
• Northerly balcony captures summer sea breezes and district views
• Separate dining area adjoining kitchen decked with floating floors
• Tidy open plan kitchen with gas stove offers scope to revitalise
• Spacious bedroom, spotless near original bathroom with laundry
• Footsteps to buses travelling to the city, Manly Wharf and The Mall
• Short stroll to vibrant village eateries, IGA supermarket and shops
• Easy walk to Freshwater Beach, walking distance to Manly Beach
• Covered car space plus a lock-up storeroom, 74.5 sqm on title
• Perfect first home or prime investment at a near entry level price
Strata Levies: $837.50pq (approx.)
Council Rates: $334.52pq (approx.)
Water Rates: $171.98pq (approx.)
Total Size: 74.5 sqm (approx.)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Freshwater, NSW 2096 priced between $470,000 and $870,000