729 Tinaroo Creek Road Mareeba QLD 4880
144 ACRES ON THE CAIRNS SIDE729 Tinaroo Creek Road, Mareeba
• 144.65 Acres (58.54Ha) fully fenced with 5 paddocks
• Stylish 3 Bedroom home with air-conditioning & ensuite in the master, separate dining & lounge areas, polished timber floors & security screens, sizeable modern kitchen with stone bench tops & large tiled deck off the living area + double lockup garage & solar hot water – currently rented @ $400 p/w
• Two joined 10m x 6m powered sheds with 1 x lockable bay with roller door access plus an adjoining masonry block lockable kitchenette, shower & toilet facility & a high clearance carport suitable for a caravan
• 3m x 3m garden shed
• 33 megalitre gravity fed water allocation
• Cattle yards, loading ramp & crush
• 4610 Ford tractor with bucket & slasher
• Bitumen road to the front gate
• Positioned only 10 minutes from Mareeba CBD and only 40 minutes to Cairns
Currently being used by Raging Thunder hot air balloons for landing and morning breakfast, they also want to continue to rent back the site offering a prospective buyer an instant return on investment.
This is a very well located property with huge potential INSPECTION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! For further information or to arrange a private inspection please call EXCLUSIVE AGENT Joe Torrisi.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?