72 Rowans Road Highett 3190 VIC
Enjoy Now, Renovate or Develop Later!
Set on a commanding parcel of land, this original brick veneer home is perfectly positioned moments from Highett Village, Southland, Highett Train Station and the twin delights of Highett Reserve and Waves Leisure Centre.
Providing a rare opportunity to refresh and restore a classic, build your dream home or significantly develop the block (STCA), the time is ripe for change now. The location simply speaks for itself, the proportions are the perfect fit and the raw potential will send your imagination into overdrive.
Discover 4 bedrooms, a spacious lounge room flowing through to a large kitchen and meals area alongside a formal dining room. Step outside to a undercover entertaining area and take advantage of a deep and wide block, framed by a large double lock-up garage.
Located in a family-friendly neighbourhood, the possibilities are unique and unrivalled. The choice is yours. Restore and revitalise, build tall to maximise views, extend back to capture sun or construct your dream home (STCA). Make this one your project and move into a tightly held neighbourhood. Astute buyers will need to act decisively and inspect today!
* 4 large bedrooms, 2 with BIR, 1 with mirrored BIR
* Lounge room with gas heating
* Kitchen with meals area and ample bench and storage space
* Dining room with access to outdoor entertaining area
* Bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Separate laundry and WC
* Paved and sheltered patio
* Large double lock-up garage plus additional off-street parking in a long driveway
* Polished boards
* Split-system heating and cooling and a number of ceiling fans throughout
* Established front and rear gardens with shed
* Moments from a range of quality schools, transport options, parkland and shopping choices
Property Code: 911
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Highett, VIC 3190 priced between $680,000 and $1,270,000