72 Matthews Square Ingleburn NSW 2565
First In -Best Address72 Matthews Square, Ingleburn
As you enter the front foyer, you are immediately greeted by an oversized formal lounge and dining.
This flows effortlessly into the large and modern kitchen with electric cooking and an ample amount of storage space
Downstairs we also have a guest bedroom and a separate bathroom.
This flows into the huge family rumpus and massive laundry with built in storage
The rumpus overlooks a one of a kind, designer garden, with manicured lawns, trimmed hedges, large undercover BBQ and entertaining area, surrounded by a tranquil, tree lined garden, with enough space to cater for a personalised garden wedding
Moving upstairs through the foyer, you are greeted by five enormous bedrooms, all with an oversized built in wardrobe
These bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom, with a spa bath and separate toilet
While the main has a cleverly tucked away ensuite
This home has an ample amount of storage space throughout the home
With floating floors and tiles throughout
Enjoy the comfort of the ducted air conditioning system which is perfect for all year round and a video intercom and alarm system
With the bonus of a double lock up garage and 2 to 3 carapace and designer curtains and Timber Venetians throughout the home
This home is conveniently located with a short walk to both primary and secondary schools, Ingleburn train station, local shops, childcare centres
And a stone's throw from the park
A home this good is a rare find, don't miss out on an opportunity to inspect, it won't disappoint
- Double storey brick veneer home
- Architecturally designed
- Designer garden with manicured lawns
- Large Undercover entertaining area
- Formal lounge and formal dining
- Large and modern kitchen with an ample amount of storage
- Electric cooking
- Guest room down downstairs with a full bathroom
- Huge Family rumpus
- 5 enormous bedrooms upstairs, all with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
- Main bedroom with a cleverly tucked away ensuite
- Ample amount of storage space
- Floating floors and tiles throughout the home
- Ducted air condition, Alarm system, and video intercom
- Designer curtains and Timber Venetians throughout
- Conveniently located within a short walk to both Primary and Secondary Schools,
- Ingleburn Train Station, Local shops,Childcare Centres
- A stone’s throw from the park
- This home is a rare find
For more information please contact Amer Malik on 0433 466 402.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ingleburn, NSW 2565 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000