7/11 Windsor Street Nundah QLD 4012
THE SIZE WILL SURPRISE!7/11 Windsor Street, Nundah
With a bigger than normal floor plan, you are sure to love the light, bright and spacious feel 7/11 Windsor offers.
* 2 good size bedrooms, main with generous built-in robe and private balcony
* Huge lounge room with sliding doors leading onto another private balcony facing north
* Bigger than normal kitchen with generous meals area and an abundance of cupboards and bench space
* Single lock-up garage with laundry
A short 10 minute walk to Nundah Rail and Village where you will enjoy a fantastic array of restaurants and cafe's, boutique shops, bars and so much more. Nundah continues to benefit from significant rejuvenation and strong economic fundamentals; it is emerging as a highly desirable residential centre.
Body Corp: $600.00 approx. per quarter
Urban Utilities: $244.53 per quarter (latest a/c)
BCC Rates: $374.60 per quarter (latest a/c)
* Bus stop at your front door
* 10 minute walk to Nundah train station
* 8 minute walk to Nundah Village
* 6 minute drive to Westfield Chermside
* 7 minute drive to the domestic and international airports
* 15 minute drive to Brisbane CBD
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?