7/11 Windsor Street Nundah 4012 QLD
THE SIZE WILL SURPRISE!
Set in a well maintained, small group of only 8 units, 7/11 Windsor represents a great opportunity to buy your first investment property or add your own personal touch and make it a great home.
With a bigger than normal floor plan, you are sure to love the light, bright and spacious feel 7/11 Windsor offers.
* 2 good size bedrooms, main with generous built-in robe and private balcony
* Huge lounge room with sliding doors leading onto another private balcony facing north
* Bigger than normal kitchen with generous meals area and an abundance of cupboards and bench space
* Single lock-up garage with laundry
A short 10 minute walk to Nundah Rail and Village where you will enjoy a fantastic array of restaurants and cafe's, boutique shops, bars and so much more. Nundah continues to benefit from significant rejuvenation and strong economic fundamentals; it is emerging as a highly desirable residential centre.
Administration Fund: $420.00 per quarter ($42 discount if paid on time)
Sinking Fund: $320.00 per quarter ($32 discount if paid on time)
Balance of Sinking Fund: $53,296.25 as at 30/09/2017
Urban Utilities: $244.53 per quarter (latest a/c)
BCC Rates: $374.60 per quarter (latest a/c)
* Bus stop at your front door
* 10 minute walk to Nundah train station
* 8 minute walk to Nundah Village
* 6 minute drive to Westfield Chermside
* 7 minute drive to the domestic and international airports
* 15 minute drive to Brisbane CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Nundah, QLD 4012 priced between $210,000 and $390,000