71 Withers Street West Wallsend 2286 NSW
1/4 Acre Block Awaiting Your Vision And Inspiration
Located just west of Cameron Park, which is one of Newcastle's burgeoning areas, West Wallsend is primed for growth. This weatherboard home - one of the area's original residences - is full of outstanding potential offering an exciting renovation, knockdown/rebuild or development opportunity. On a generous 1012sqm parcel boasting an approximate 20m frontage and deep 51metres, the currently unliveable three bedroom home offers wide appeal to seasoned renovators or developers seeking a prime site for a new home, duplex or multi-dwelling housing, subject to council approval.
Literally minutes from the M1 Pacific Motorway and Hunter Expressway, it offers easy access to Sydney and the vineyards. From here it is no more than 25 minutes drive to Newcastle CBD.
* Single level weatherboard and home on northeast to rear 1012sqm parcel
* Offers superb renovation, knock down/rebuild or development potential (STCA)
* Some retained original period detail includes leadlight door and timber lining boards
* Footsteps from West Wallsend High School
* 850m to West Wallsend Public School and village shops
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West Wallsend, NSW 2286 priced between $190,000 and $340,000