71 Green Terrace Windsor QLD 4030
Renovated Entry Level Colonial In The Heart Of Windsor71 Green Terrace, Windsor
With features including a neutral colour scheme, polished timber floors and French doors opening out onto the large entertaining deck & paved areas this home provides the perfect backdrop to entertain family and friends.
- Charming colonial style home complete with VJ's walls, hardwood timber flooring, high raked ceilings and picture rails.
- Modern renovated kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, stainless steel gas appliances, ample cabinetry and storage.
- Recently renovated and extended to accommodate three good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom complete with built in robe and stunning ensuite featuring his and hers sinks and frameless shower.
- Beautifully renovated main bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Two expansive tiled alfresco areas - perfect for summer BBQ's and outdoor dining.
- Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
- Under house garage with room for ample storage.
- Fully fenced back yard.
Located in the blue chip inner city suburb of Windsor, this charming property is an easy walk to the Kedron-Brook Road caf precinct, coffee shops, local parks and is within close proximity to the Windsor and Wilston train station whilst only being less than 6 kilometres to the CBD. Located in the Windsor State School Catchment, surrounded by quality million dollar homes, this property represents a great opportunity to buy into a suburb with a long history of strong capital growth and proximity to all amenities.
For more details please contact Matthew Jabs on 04222 94 272.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?