71 Beeston Street Teneriffe 4005 QLD
TOP FLOOR, TIMELESS QUALITY.
Beautifully appointed apartment that is sure to impress. Entertain on the large covered balcony which presents a leafy cool outlook. The kitchen is well appointed with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, laminate bench tops and breakfast bar. The Bathroom/Laundry is contemporary in design and displays quality fixtures and fittings. Master bedroom is spacious and light filled with plenty of storage. An oversized study could accommodate a large home office or be converted to a spare bedroom.
NOTABLE FEATURES -
- Total area 79sqm - Air conditioning - Quality carpets
- Huge tiled balcony, ideal for entertaining - Security Car Park
- Furniture Included
- Apartment meticulously presented - Internal lift access
- Excellent building security - Lovely gardens, big resort style pool
- BBQ entertaining areas and Gazebo
- Body Corporate Fees $1,320 p/q, Council Rates $350 p/q
Ellington provides a modern well designed living environment with an emphasis on wide tree lined walkways, lush gardens, inviting pool and recreation areas. The building is located only 150 meters from the riverfront boardwalk. Transport is a short stroll away as is restaurants, cafes and the bar seen of Teneriffe.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Teneriffe, QLD 4005 priced between $310,000 and $570,000