704/71-75 Regent Street Chippendale 2008 NSW
Ideally positioned in the vibrant inner city precinct and one of Sydney's fastest growing suburbs, this immaculate apartment offers urban living with undeniable convenience. Light, airy and located on the 7th floor, it provides a wonderful south easterly aspect coupled with complete privacy.
- Open plan living and dining area leading onto a sun-drenched balcony
- Granite kitchen with ample storage
- Generous bedroom with built-in robe
- Neat bathroom, integrated laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, security building with lift access
- Resort style facilities including gymnasium and sauna
- Located in a well maintained building and adjacent to the award winning Central Park development
- An easy walk to Broadway Shopping Centre, Central station and Chinatown, with Kensington Street's popular Spice Alley just minutes away.
- Perfect location for students due to the close proximity to both UTS and University of Sydney
- A fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, with the advantage of no stamp duty, as well as the keen investor.
For Sale: By Expression of Interest closing on Monday 4th September at 5:00 PM
Price Guide: $575,000-$605,000
Contact: John Zheng on 0408 330 118 or [email protected]
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Chippendale, NSW 2008 priced between $400,000 and $740,000