703 Ferguson Road Ferguson WA 6236
Ferguson Valley Lifestyle Homestead.703 Ferguson Road, Ferguson
This pristine lifestyle 2-acre farm includes the spacious three-bedroom two-bathroom homestead with large open plan kitchen living. Walking into the kitchen area is breathtaking... everything is well appointed to take in the living and meals areas and beyond. Wide open windows allow reassuring monitoring of the kids playing around the green lawns and sweeping 3-meter-wide verandahs. Inside the home is bigger than it looks.
- Insulated Double Brick and Tile roof with 3 large bedroom and 2 bathrooms.
- Big elevated open country kitchen with big views out over the living room and back yard.
- Huge walk in pantry.
- 12 foot or 3.65m high ceilings. Sperate lounge, Study and extra big walk-in storage room.
- Main bedroom with large walk in robe storage and magnificent valley views.
- Log Fire and reverse cycle air conditioning. Gas hot water.
- Retic lawns and new solid timber raised bed vegi gardens.
- Zoned Rural, there is possible lease of 20 acres pasture next door.
- New post and rail and ringlock fencing strong and tight perfect for horses' cattle or sheep.
- Small 6 x 6 m workshop, bore, dam and 90,000 litre rainwater tank.
Restaurants and wineries are close by, St Adains Wines, Moody Cow, Wild bull and Green Door & not to mention the Ferguson Falls Caf with gold plate pizza are all just around the corner an amazing position but away from it all, this is a quiet spot with very positive ambiances.
Situated just 7 km from the townsite of Dardanup, and 16 minutes from the city of Bunbury. The property enters from Ferguson Road and has a long private driveway leading to the roundabout access, so you can see any visitors well in advance.
This is a productive small farm, with rich loam soils and abundant water perfect for almost any small type of agricultural pursuit. Zoned rural and currently able to graze cattle sheep and a pony, this small farm is as pretty and neat as your will find.
Asking price $ 768,000 negotiable
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?