702 Tomewin Road Tomewin NSW 2484
PICTURE PERFECT TOMEWIN702 Tomewin Road, Tomewin
When you drive through the gumtree lined sealed driveway entrance, you’re met with the most spectacular panoramic views of the Tweed Valley;
from the sugar cane fires near Condong in the north east, to the Tweed Valley and coastal ranges to Mount Warning in the south west.
This beautiful 25 acre property in this highly sought after location is widely regarded as one of the most desirable places in the Northern Rivers of New South Wales.
Its close proximity to Byron Bay, the Gold Coast and the beautiful villages in and around the Tweed border range (Uki, Tyalgum, Mullumbimby, Nimbin, Brunswick, Bangalow and Murwillumbah) makes this a wonderful place to live.
The colonial style homestead has plenty room for the extended family, and features six bedrooms plus a study, together with a full length enclosed verandah or sleep out looking out over the majestic views.
The home is very family friendly, surrounded by 2.4 acres of wide expanse of level to gently undulating lawns, with the rest of the property consisting of native bush and rainforest with a beautiful permanent creek and waterfall.
You have access to a range of primary and secondary schools, as well as shops, cafes, restaurants, local produce markets and the hospital.
702 Tomewin Rd, Tomewin has all the diverse beauty of the Tweed Valley right on your doorstep, with views 'to die for’.
Don’t take my word for it…make an appointment to see it for yourself; you’ll be very glad you did!
* Land Size: 10.4 Ha / 25Acres
* 2.4 acres top paddock
* Part rainforest and native bush
* Creek with waterfall
* 48 square brick veneer residence
* Tiled roof
* Tiled and vinyl flooring to the living areas
* Carpeted lounge and bedrooms
* Air conditioned master bedroom with ensuite
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
* Enclosed verandah / sunroom
* Open fireplace
* 2 x 25,000 liter water tanks
* 3 car shed
* Full length verandah
* Bitumen sealed driveway
* Views to die for and refreshing year round breezes
* Close to Schools, school bus at front gate, garbage weekly pick up and mail delivered
* Varsity Lakes Train Station, Gold Coast beaches, International Airport and Robina Town Centre are all only 25-30 minutes away
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tomewin, NSW 2484 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000