70 Nixon Crescent Tolland NSW 2650
Calling First Home Buyers70 Nixon Crescent, Tolland
- be greeted on entry by a spacious lounge room leading into an additional space; perfect for an office or playroom
- the modern kitchen is complete with a 900mm stainless steel oven, Bosch dishwasher and ample storage space with plenty of room for the dining table
- three comfortable bedrooms, each with built-in robes and easy access to the bathroom with a second separate toilet
- an elevated deck looks over the large backyard complete with firepit, vegetable gardens, two sheds and plenty of grassed area for the kids to play
- ducted gas heating, split system cooling and ceiling fans ensure year round temperature control
- located in close proximity to shopping centres and school with a park just around the corner
This home offers an affordable entry into the property market and would make a great first home. Call Matt today to book an inspection
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?