7 Wecoma Street Holden Hill SA 5088
Brand New...Ready for you!7 Wecoma Street, Holden Hill
*$15,000 First Home Buyers Grant applies*
This home is the one you have been waiting for, BRAND NEW completed in April 2019 it is sure to please from start to finish! The crisp black brick façade accented with white mortar, coloured concrete driveway and low maintenance modern landscaping make a bold statement and set the scene for the quality you should expect behind the front door.
As you enter the home you immediately notice the 2.7m high ceilings, down lights and warm spotted gum timber floors, combined with a neutral colour scheme this home feels light and fresh from the get go! To your left you will find the lounge, perfectly proportioned with a double awning windows this room is flooded with natural light.
As you head down the hallway you will find the generous master suite, your sanctuary awaits! Start your day in the ensuite, everything you want is there including the gloss vanity with plenty of storage and bench space, not forgotten is the ‘his and hers’ walk in robe, there will be no arguments here!
As we head further into the home you will find bedrooms 2 and 3, both fitted with built in robes. Across the hallway you will find the large family bathroom, separate toilet, and powder room, perfect for when you have guests!
Moving into the main open plan living area, your eyes are immediately drawn to the kitchen, the modern galley style layout, gloss cabinets, Essa Stone benchtops, stainless appliances including a dishwasher, pendant lighting and stunning grey subway tile splashback leave you wanting for nothing!
Throw open the double sliding doors to the rear and you are greeted by the superb tiled undercover alfresco entertaining area, just perfect for entertaining! Adjacent is a low maintenance lawned area, perfect for the kids or your four legged friend, just sit back, relax and enjoy sharing this great space with your family and friends over a couple of cold drinks and a BBQ. This area really is an extension of the living area!
Conveniently located in Holden Hill, only 14 km to the CBD and with easy access to schools both public and private, shops, parks, walking trails and public transport the whole family is well catered for. This home presents a wonderful opportunity for singles, couples and families. Maybe you are starting out, upgrading or downsizing, this home offers a level of finish, fitment and value you have been looking for, and struggling to find!
- 3 Large bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Built in robes to bed 2 & 3
- Open plan living, kitchen, dining
- Separate lounge at front
- Designer gloss kitchen with Essa Stone benchtops
- Gas kitchen featuring stainless appliances and dishwasher
- Stylish family bathroom with gloss joinery and separate toilet/powder room
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Ducted/Zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Spotted Gum timber laminate floors to living areas, carpet to bedrooms
- 6-star energy rating
- LED downlights to all living areas and hallway
- Quality pendant lighting to bedrooms and kitchen
- Undercover tiled alfresco entertaining area
- Secure garage with automatic panel lift door, internal access and door to rear
- Easy care landscaped gardens
- Located close to schools, public transport, parks and playgrounds
Property Code: 794
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?