7 Tudor Street Belmore 2192 NSW
DESIRABLE POSITION FULL BRICK HOME
This beautifully appointed 3 bedroom family residence on the high side of a quiet tree lined street, offers a spacious flowing layout with wonderful outdoor entertaining area and room for the whole family. Rich in warmth and character, it is situated in one of Belmore’s finest streets, a short walk to schools, hospital, shops, train and all amenities.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms, 2 with built-ins.
- Oversized formal lounge and a separate family living room.
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with breakfast bar.
- Separate dining area.
- Roomy bathroom, tiled to the ceiling with separate bath & shower.
- Covered alfresco area at the rear.
- Laundry with second toilet & shower.
- Driveway leading to garage & storeroom.
- Established and well maintained garden.
A real pleasure to inspect, rare offering, will not last.
Address: 7 Tudor Street, Belmore, NSW 2192
Auction: Saturday 18th November at 2:30pm, On Site (If not sold before hand)
Land Size: 11.56 x 38.71 = 439m2 approx.
Inspection: Saturday 2:00pm to 2:30pm or By Appt
Details: Michael Sabongi 0448 419 008
Follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram! Download this property as a brochure - SMS "Tudor" to 0400 150 707 - cost of a standard SMS. Find out more at professionalsbelmore.com.au
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Belmore, NSW 2192 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000