7 Thomas Road Seal Rocks NSW 2423
The Surfing Seal7 Thomas Road, Seal Rocks
Features 3 detached buildings on approximately 697sqm...2 minutes' walk from Seals' general store.
1. Charming main house with:
- Timber floors, combustion fire, revamped kitchen, modern bathroom, master bedroom with living and dining opening to sunny, alfresco deck (current sub floor acts as generous storeroom but potential for future rumpus/bedroom?).
2. Studio includes:
- Rustic coastal dcor, second bedroom + a versatile bunk room/2nd bathroom
3. Oversized brick garage adjacent driveway
* Elevated, private from Rd with forest/bushland opposite and rear
* 5 minute walk to Boat Beach, famous for the 1992 Whale Rescue
* 2 minutes further to No 1 beach, renown for its right hand surf break
* Leisurely walk to the iconic Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse
* 5 minute drive to Lighthouse and Yagon beach's (4WD heaven)
* 10 minute drive to Myall and Smiths Lakes (boating, fishing, sailing, paddle boarding)
* 10 minute drive to historic Bungwahl village (general store/Good Grub Shack)
* 1.5 hours north of Newcastle and Williamtown airport (daily flights to domestic cities)
Very realistically priced opportunity in the Mid North Coast's most unspoilt paradise. The cottage is successfully holiday let through Airbnb with figures available upon application.
Call Mark Lawson 0409 247 050 or Greg Hope 02 6554 0666 for inspection details.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?