7 Princes Highway Littlehampton SA 5250
C1909 Old Station Masters Villa Residence - Manicured Garden - External Studio7 Princes Highway, Littlehampton
**Rear train line is no longer in use!**
Be sure to be among the first to inspect this romantic symmetrical villa with extension and separate studio/sleep-out.
Nestled securely behind a protective high wall and hedge in the heart of Littlehampton, this faithfully restored C.1909 Villa on a generous 918 sqm. (approximately) simply belongs. From the moment you set your eyes on its character charm, private garden setting and spacious outdoor entertaining space with the added bonus of a detached studio/sleep-out, you will feel at home.
The restraint and respect shown in the renovations and upgrades to this historic home, originally the railway station masters residence, ensure that the highly valued character styling remains. The train line and station have long since been de-commissioned leaving an open space to the rear of the property providing informal rear access plus plenty of space between neighbouring property.
Charmingly elevated to enjoy the view and positioned perfectly on the block, you'll always find that perfect spot for soaking up the sun, sharing a barbecue with friends. Inside, spaces are alive with garden outlooks, polished Baltic Pine floors, lofty ceilings, inviting fireplaces and large picture windows.
While couples can indulge in the luxury of separate winter and summer quarters, (with rooms at the front maintaining a very pleasant 23 degrees even on the hottest days), families will also find their perfect fit with up to 3 bedrooms under the main roof and spacious bathroom facility with spa bath.
Family and friends will all adore the central lounge... stoke the fire and enjoy the splendor of its ornate surround. The country kitchen stands out proudly with its character timber joinery, modern appliances, including gas cooking, new dishwasher and ample storage.
All this just within an easy stroll to shops, restaurants, cafes and brilliant schooling.
- Rear access (informal) off a private laneway with room for vehicle parking
- Impressive timber kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms in main residence
- Separate studio complete with network connection to main home would suit home office (STCC)
- Landscaped gardens complete with fruit trees and manicured lawn area
- Combustion fire and split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2m x 3m cellar located under laundry
- Entertain with ease in the 7m x 4.8m outdoor entertaining area with undercover hardwood deck for year round comfort
- Bus stop located nearby for easy access to local transport, and just 3 minutes from the South Eastern Freeway - 25 minutes from Adelaide
**Best Offer By 5.00pm Wednesday 10th April 2019 (Unless Sold Prior)
**Vendor's Start Price: $445,000
CT / 5061/390
Council / District Council of Mount Barker
Zoning / Residential
Built / C1909
Internal / 142 sqm
Land / 920 sqm
Council Rates / $2,180.21 p.a.
SA Water / $74.45 p.q.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?