7 Palm Parade North Narrabeen NSW 2101
House in North Narrabeen. NO STAMP DUTY7 Palm Parade, North Narrabeen
Positioned in a quite location in the amazing Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park, across the road from popular North Narrabeen Beach. Level walking distance to Narrabeen Lake, close to shops, cafes and express city transports. This is a gorgeous, affordable near-new three bedroom property.
Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park is not only a holiday destination, but it is also home to a residential village on Community Land, of which you have perpetual use.
Perfect for downsizers, young familiies or as a holiday house
- Vinyl floors, high ceilings and double glazed windows
- Bright and large living room opening to a north facing timber deck
- Semi-island gas kitchen with stainless appliances
- Three bedrooms (one with ensuite), built-in wardrobes
- 2 car spaces
- Security coded park gates with on-site management
- Leasehold title. NO STAMP DUTY. Cash purchase required.
- Property must be owner occupied, park fee $184 per week, which includes Council rates, Water rates and Water usage, as well as access to all park facilities (playground, waterpark, barbeque areas, laundries, meeting rooms, movie room).
- Flat easy stroll across the beach, lake, ocean pool, cafes and Beaches Friday Market.
- Built only 18 months ago.
Inspections by private appointment only.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?