7 Macleay Avenue Wahroonga NSW 2076
READY TO BUY BUT NOT READY TO MOVE?7 Macleay Avenue, Wahroonga
The current owners are not ready to go but are offering their home on a rent back basis for 12 months with the option to extend month to month up to a maximum of 6 months at fair market rent, refer contract of sale. Please note the owners are negotiable on this point.
- Master bedroom with BIR, ensuite and air conditioning.
- 3 Bedrooms with BIR
- Lounge room with bay window looking over the pool area
- Formal dining room
- Family room
- Large Retreat/rumpus room with separate bathroom, could be converted into separate accommodation.
- DLUG with internal access and WC
- Internal laundry
- Kitchen with ample storage and bench space and includes stainless steel appliances. dishwasher,
- Under house storage area
- In ground pool with large entertainment area finished in sandstone paving
- Large leafy back yard
- Solar hot water system
Located conveniently to:
Local bus service 200 metres
Bus rote 575 to Macquarie university and shopping center.
Local shops 500 metres
Wahroonga Station and shopping village 3.6klm
Turramurra station and shops - 3.4klm
Wahroonga Bush school 1.6klm
St.Ives shopping village - 3.8 klm
Ku-ring-gai Creative Arts High School - 5.2 klm
Bobbin Head (Boating, Fishing, Play grounds, Pick nick areas with BBQ's and National Park - 7 klm
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?