7 Lantana Court Frankston 3199 VIC
Don't be fooled by my humble exterior!
Closing Date Sale Tuesday 23rd July 2019 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Calling all first home buyers, Investor's & downsizers, the perfect home has finally arrived in a quiet court setting! Whilst my modest exterior might not give much away, you'll be surprised & delighted to what's on offer inside.
Ideally located in the highly popular Karingal locale, is this super spacious four bedroom home that offers the flexibility to further enhance & place your very own stamp on. Perfectly perched in the bowl of a peaceful cul-de-sac, the open plan design seamlessly links the living, dining & kitchen to form one complete package for the growing family.
Ready to enjoy now, this delightful home offers the following features:
• Walking distance to Kindergarten's, Schools, Child Care & public transport
• Flexibility to sub-lease the master bedroom or create second living
• Large kitchen complete with island bench & quality appliances
• Updated family bathroom with porcelain tiles & neutral tones
• Spacious master suite with walk-in robe & ensuite
• Gas ducted heating & evaporative cooling throughout
• Large carport plus additional under-house storage
• Separate shed & rain water-tank
• Melbourne CBD a short 45 minute drive
• Ideal for those looking for a relaxed lifestyle
Complimented throughout by polished timber floor boards, high ceilings & large windows, taking full advantage of the fantastic orientation & outlook. Set on a low maintenance 601sqm (approx.) block with established gardens, this is an ideal downsizer option, investment or those searching for a first home!
A stone's throw to Ashleigh Avenue shops & walking distance to Karingal Hub, parkland plus only moments away from Peninsula Link, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries & beaches Melbourne has to offer.
Be quick to enquire and call Dean Bozunovic or Ben Lugg now to discuss securing your slice of the prime realestate.
We look forward to seeing you at our open for inspections!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frankston, VIC 3199 priced between $330,000 and $620,000