7 Indiana Court Oxenford QLD 4210
Private Resort on 1263m27 Indiana Court, Oxenford
The Land is Grand
With outdoor vastness redolent of a bygone era, this property will suit families with:
- lot of vehicles, including a caravan, boat and truck
- active children
- awareness that large, usable blocks close to infrastructure in growing cities tend to become highly valuable over time
Check it out
- Flat 1263m2 block (larger than a quarter acre)
- Four double bedrooms, two bathrooms (ensuite to main)
- Separate living areas
- Superb kitchen, with butler pantry, overlooking the pool
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Excellent patio
- 2kw solar â 6 panels
- Catchment zone for Oxenford Primary and Helensvale High
- 500m to local shops
Do not miss the opportunity to inspect this superb property. Rarely can you seize a large comfortable home on such a big block so central to services, myriad conveniences, and the M1. Nearly every product you want is within a three-minute drive unblighted by traffic lights.
With its wide streets, extreme low density, peaceful pony trails and parks, this part of Oxenford is fantastic and about a million times better than a new subdivision. Areas like this are a prized rarity because Council wants higher density (to curb urban sprawl) and developers like higher density (to make more profit), but the average person craves low density for their basic wellbeing. In other words, demand for sparse, slow-paced areas like this â which now rarely are built â can only soar.
- 1km to Oxenford State School
- 1.4m to Movieworld
- 1.4km to the M1
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?