7 Earlwood Court Raceview 4305 QLD
Perfectly positioned spacious family home
Spacious low set 4 bedroom home in quiet cul-de-sac. Ideal family home or a valuable investment in high end estate. Move in and settle into your new home before Christmas.
* Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Three generous bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Large open plan living with air conditioning
* Generous tilled dining area
* Spacious kitchen with large built-in pantry, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Separate internal laundry
* Large alfresco area
* Rainwater tank
* Double remote lock up garage
* Fully fenced garden
* Situated on a 574msq block
* Exposed aggregate driveway
* Rental potential of $365 per week
Parklands at Raceview is all about lifestyle. Enjoy the Bremervale Park located just at the end of the street, which is perfect for a weekend barbeque with friends while you let the kids run free and explore the acres of parkland and playgrounds.
Accessed via the Cunningham Highway, Parklands at Raceview is within 35 minutes travel to the Brisbane CBD, and only 50 minutes to the Gold Coast and Brisbane Airport via the Logan Motorway. The Ipswich Highway upgrade will bring Brisbane CBD even closer than it is now. To get there, coming from Brisbane turn onto the Cunningham Highway then take the second exit (at Swanbank Road) and cross over the bridge to South Station Road. Entry to the estate is via Harding Street.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Raceview, QLD 4305 priced between $280,000 and $520,000