7 Cirrus Place Flaxton 4560 QLD
A stately residence of exceptional quality and presentation
Only once in a generation will you find a home built to such an uncompromising standard of quality. The home is maintained and presented to an exceptional standard that enhances the timeless elegance inherent in every part of this property.
Features abound throughout the single level living home. Three double plus bedrooms and a study are well positioned. Street appeal is enhanced by the steeply pitched terracotta tile roof and the entry and foyer featuring silky oak windows and a genuine gold chandelier. Flow through into the spacious living areas breathtaking hexagonal feature ceiling and superb kitchen. There is so much more to discover including a parent's retreat and artisans semi enclosed studio/workshop. Take a moment to review the inspirational floor plan on the link on this page.
From the wide verandah's you can enjoy the views across the property and beyond. The block is an elevated, easy care 3318m2 of sweeping lawns, decorative gardens and an extensive fruit orchard. Water provision is secure with an excellent bore, biocycle sprinklers and substantial rain water storage. An extra large double garage has high access doors and a caravan port is tucked away to one side. There is also a spacious gentleman's workshop under the verandah.
This truly is a Gold Standard property to satisfy the most discerning buyer.
* Positioned approx 410 meters above sea level ensuring a cooler climate.
* Face brick and terracotta tile construction.
* Granite benches, two pack lacquer cupboards and Miele appliances.
* Separate study/office space, flexible semi enclosed studio/workshop.
* Air conditioning, large spa bath and feature curved glass wall in main bathroom.
* Bay window in ensuite and access to parent retreat or craft room from main bedrooom.
* Low set living and easy driveway access in a quiet cul de sac.
* 3318m2 Two street access with room for large sheds to be secluded near the back fence.
* The land is fully fenced with two areas separated for pet management.
* Fruit Orchard includes: Pear, fig, peach, lychee, lime, lemon, orange, mandarins, custard apples, mango, macadamia nuts.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Flaxton, QLD 4560 priced between $490,000 and $900,000