7 Capella Street Telina 4680 QLD
GREAT FIRST HOME! SUPERB LOCATION...READY TO MOVE IN!
Located in a quiet, leafy street on 748m2 block in popular Telina, this family home is inviting, beautifully presented and generously sized.
* Offering a very private entrance, landscaped gardens and a well-presented interior that's been freshly painted, it's an ideal buy with nothing to do but move in.
* On entering the home you are welcomed by beautiful polished timber floorboards throughout the living area.
* The spacious plan provides a generous sized combined lounge/dining room plus an adjoining utilities room that would be suitable for a home office, craft room or play room.
* A centrally located chef's kitchen, immaculately presented with Corian bench-tops, 2 pac cupboards, stainless steel canopy, 5 burner cook-top and ample storage with pot drawers and bench space for food preparation, perfect for the home chef.
* The home has 3 spacious bedrooms; all are newly carpeted and are large enough to install built-ins or why not use the existing wardrobes. Adjustable shutters are fitted to the 2 bedrooms on the western side of the home to ensure these rooms are protected from the sun.
* If you like plenty of room in a bathroom then this one won't disappoint. Fitted with an over sized shower recess, 2 pac vanity and incorporating an amenity the major renovations are complete.
* Downstairs there's a blank canvas with sliding glass doors to a large concreted area; great place to place a pool table or even convert it to a rumpus room. A 2nd shower and amenity is available for entertaining.
* The home provides 2 car accommodation with tandem configuration, concreted area to place a caravan and the block has a terraced backyard with elevated views to surrounding areas.
To arrange a private viewing please contact the selling agent.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Telina, QLD 4680 priced between $140,000 and $260,000