7 Bristol Circuit Blacktown NSW 2148
Stunning & Convenient Location Family Home!!7 Bristol Circuit, Blacktown
- Spacious bedrooms with built ins, ducted air con and wooden floor
- Master en-suite bedroom having walk in robe and wooden floor
- Formal lounge & formal dining room with wooden floor
- Kitchen boasting gas cook top, dishwasher, ample cupboard space and informal dining areas tiled throughout
- Huge Family/Rumpus Room downstairs featuring polished wooden floors and split air conditioning
- Extra rumpus/sitting area upstairs
- Outdoor undercover paved entertainment area with bar and decent garden
- Full separate good size bathroom
- Huge laundry with separate toilet downstairs
- Garage having lot of cupboard space
- Easy access to Great Western Highway, M4 Motorway and close to Evans high school, Walters road public school, Aldi store, Wet and Wild' Park
- Investment or first home opportunity
Additional features:land size approx 454 sq mt, ducted air-conditioning, colour bond fencing, internal laundry, double garage, extra two car driveway, low maintenance front and backyard, garden shed, cubby house, dish TV, telephone connections, close to schools, shops and transport.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?