7 Anita Place Lesmurdie 6076 WA
OoH LA LA
Wow this cutie has had new makeover and you should see it now! Beautifully presented duplex in a quite location. Bordering Over Avenue Reserve so ample wildflowers and birds to keep you company. Ample room for a shed and caravan and NO Body Corporate fees? A great starter home in the hills but still need room for the tradie's vehicle, side access and shed. This property lends itself to many options, the side and back yard is a blank canvas just waiting for you to make it your own. Situated on 1,393 sqm block and located in a quiet leafy cul de sac, close to local shops, schools and transport. New carpets, new tiling to kitchen, bathroom & laundry, PLUS kitchen has been modernised with ample room for a decent size fridge. Please call Kathleen Parker 0417 899 379 for further information.
* Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Pantry cupboard and ample room for a refrigerator
* 2 Reverse cycle air-conditioners
* 2 Generous bedrooms with newly installed BIR's
* Security screen doors to front and back
* Rear & front patio
* Close to Mazenod College, Lesmurdie Senior high, Sanderson shopping centre and Ray Owen reserve
* Quiet location, garden shed
* Room to build a decent size shed/workshop, park the caravan and boat
* Duplex 84m2 + carport 15m2
* Built 1969 Land Rates $1,469.83 Water Rates $328.91
* Fully fenced block on 1,393m2 secure gates
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lesmurdie, WA 6076 priced between $270,000 and $510,000