7/48 Lagonda Street Annerley QLD 4103
Inner-City Designer Residence Bordering a Nature Reserve7/48 Lagonda Street, Annerley
Generously proportioned, luxuriously appointed and infused with natural light, basking in a tranquil setting, yet only metres from an array of exceptional lifestyle amenities.
From entry level, a timber and glass feature staircase descends to the main lower living hub, where the open-plan interior and alfresco entertaining terrace each enjoy leafy outlook.
Quality, style and functionality abound; from the soft contemporary colour palette, to the full-sized kitchen with Padstone Calacatta benchtops, soft-close cabinetry and European appliances.
The home’s upper level hosts three king-sized built-in bedrooms, including the north-facing master with ensuite and private balcony.
Wake each morning and lie in bed gazing out the window at nothing but the treetops and blue sky.
Meanwhile, the central/entry level presents the versatility of an oversized integrated garage (with attractive, high quality Epoxy floors).This Residence boasts a private gated access directly into adjoining parkland, residents will also enjoy the outstanding convenience of walking in minutes to bus or train transport, fabulous local cafes, bars and eateries, shops including Woolworths or Coles and a fitness centre.
Located just 4km from the CBD the complex also offers swift access to the South-East Freeway, hospitals, GABBA, universities and Southbank’s world-class cultural precinct.
- Boutique, pet-friendly complex with low body corporate levy
- 2.7 metre high ceilings on living level
- Ducted air-conditioning; ceiling fans to bedrooms; full window furnishings
- Kitchen features huge island breakfast bar with waterfall edge
- Bosch kitchen appliances including induction cooktop and dishwasher
- Porcelain floor tiles to living and alfresco; plush carpeting on upper level
- Stylish fully-tiled bathrooms, plus guest powder room on main living level
- Energy efficient Eco hot water system and
- Dimmable LED lighting in living and master bedroom
- USB port charging stations
- Pre-wired for future solar panels on roof
- $20,000 first home buyers grant available to approved purchasers until Dec 2017
Buyers are invited to join us for an exclusive viewing, to truly appreciate the distinctive design and location of these beautiful new home.
Council Rates: $305.47 per quarter approx..
Body Corporate Rates: $1481 per annum approx.
Rental Appraisal: $560-$580 per week approx.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Wed, 22nd Nov 5:30PM – 6:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Annerley, QLD 4103 priced between $490,000 and $910,000