7/24 Clifton Street Hawthorn 5062 SA
STUNNING RENOVATION – JUST MINUTES FROM THE CITY – QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST INVESTMENT YOU’LL EVER MAKE!
Moments away from fabulous Mitcham Square shopping, Wallis Cinemas and an easy train, bus or car commute to the CBD. This spacious two bedroom strata home unit on a wide tree-lined street is perfectly located – so quiet and peaceful and set in a well maintained single storey group.
With easy care polished floorboards throughout, you’ll fall in love with the open plan kitchen, living, dining with beautiful north facing bay window.
A brand new crisp, white kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cook-top, electric oven, slide-out rangehood as well as full height pantry.
The two light filled bedrooms continue the stylish contemporary themes, the main fitted with floor to ceiling sliding door robe and r/c air-conditioner – the second over-looking a peaceful outdoor setting.
A sparkling bathroom in warm, neutral tones with full-sized bath, brand new vanity, framed glass shower alcove and 3-in-1 IXL Tastic heat, light and exhaust fan, will provide a dash of luxury.
The separate, fully tiled laundry with built-in broom/ storage and handy long bench is perfect to double as a study or hobby zone – so many options.
A lock-up garage with automatic panel door, attached to the unit, has rear door access to your fully paved, private courtyard. Plenty of room for out-door entertaining - grow your own veggies and herbs! Surrounded by beautiful trees and birdlife, relax and enjoy a lazy, Sunday morning coffee!
• LG r/c air conditioning to living and master bedroom
• deadlock to front door and security screen doors front and back.
• plenty of storage throughout including floor to ceiling hallway cupboard
• smoke detector
• safety switch
• quality new light fittings
• new custom fitted blinds to all windows
• new Hills fold-down clothes line
• instantaneous gas hot water system
• Delwood Reserve and playground at end of street
• close to excellent private and public schools
• pets by communal consent
• well maintained block with active strata management
• brand new external painting
This well designed home offers a rare chance to just move in, secure in the knowledge that everything’s been done. Hurry for this one!
For details… telephone office number above or email agent.
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hawthorn, SA 5062 priced between $280,000 and $510,000