7/11-13 Well Street Brighton VIC 3186
Avignon: Jon-Friedrich-Designed Luxury Meets Unrivalled Lifestyle7/11-13 Well Street, Brighton
Prominently and privately positioned in the heart of Middle Brighton, everything about this home feels right from the secure and elegant foyer entrance to the towering ceilings and Cotto d'Este porcelain flooring. Discover the gallery-inspired comforts of open-plan living and dining, ideal for relaxing and entertaining on any chosen scale.
The lightly toned, marble-topped kitchen will satisfy the most reluctant of home chefs with a full range of high-end Miele appliances (including espresso machine) plus a Vintec wine fridge and slick, soft-closing Emporite cabinetry. Step outside through a wall of stylish bi-fold doors to a commanding terrace showcasing leafy treetop views overlooking the street below from the first floor. This relaxing backdrop will make every social event an occasion, an impossibly elegant scene that truly captures the very essence of prestigious Brighton living.
Thoughtfully detailed and deliberated, the main bedroom features a large, concealed dressing room, and a sleek ensuite boasting an inviting marble-enclosed bath. Every conceivable indulgence is yours for the taking including secure side-by-side basement parking for 2 cars next to a private lock-up basement storeroom, a luxe powder room and separate laundry, easy-care terrace garden, climate-controlled heating and cooling, integrated speaker system, full CBus automation, surround-sound wiring, concealed automated e-screen and block-out blinds and so much more. Nothing has been left to chance.
This is simply Brighton’s most central address. Enjoy easy access to Church Street’s lively cafe culture and exclusive boutiques, Middle Brighton railway station, the Dendy Cinema, supermarket shopping, and the shortest of strolls to sand and sea. Investors can set and forget this high yield, high-demand property, while owner-occupiers will take advantage of the lock-and-leave certainty. Inspect with confidence today!
* 3 large bedrooms, main with palatial mirrored dressing room and decadent ensuite featuring in-floor heating, a marble-enclosed bath, twin vanity and oversized, fully tiled frameless shower
* Third bedroom could work equally as well as a study/home office with built-in cabinetry
* Spacious open-plan living and dining featuring dual access to terrace
* Marble-topped kitchen with soft-closing Emporite cabinetry, Miele appliances and Vintec wine chiller
* Luxurious bathroom with heated towel rack and handy powder room
* Large laundry with ample storage and shelving
* Stylish bi-fold door access to commanding terrace space
* Basement side-by-side parking for 2 cars with double-width, low gradient driveway entry
* 3 visitors’ car parks
* Additional private lock-up storeroom in the basement
* Low-maintenance balcony garden
* Reverse-cycle heating and cooling and gas log fireplace
* Integrated audio and speaker system
* Automated lighting
* Full CBus automation
* Surround-sound wiring
* Concealed automated e-screen and block-out blinds (via the CBus system)
* Double glazing and plantation shutters to all bedroom windows
* Secure and stately foyer entrance with full video intercom security plus keyless, swipe-card lift access
* Individual alarm system
* Premium Cotto d'Este porcelain flooring
* Close to shopping, beach, restaurants, transport, parkland
Property Code: 1020
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?