6a Paterson Street Croydon North 3136 VIC
Maximum Size & Space
This charming character weatherboard delivers the absolute pinnacle of grand proportions with an abundance of space on offer for the family.
- Once inside the pleasure continues displaying a modern, double storey, light infused, interior design.
- Featuring 4 bedrooms in total.
- Well looked after, around 9 years old in gleaming condition.
- A lovely alfresco decked retreat under cover offers casual relaxation and entertaining amongst family and friends.
- Showcasing the open plan living-dining-well equipped kitchen, this generous informal zone merges with the private alfresco low maintenance courtyard.
- Incorporating downstairs 2 robed bedrooms including ensuite to the main bedroom.
- A laundry and separate WC completes this level.
- Upstairs features a leisure room and two additional robed bedrooms plus a modern bathroom.
- Attractive inclusions, gas ducted heating, two split system air conditioners, stainless steel appliances, water tank, two car accommodation with remote control door and garden shed.
- Positioned in a popular residential Street, walk to supermarket and shops, selection of cafes, local kindergarten and bus stop. Close to Croydon shops, station, handy to Chirnside Park shopping centre and Maroondah Highway, in the other direction, Ringwood North shops plus Eastland, also handy to schools and nearby Reserves.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Croydon North, VIC 3136 priced between $470,000 and $860,000