69 Yarra Street Abbotsford 3067 VIC
An Elegant Hawthorn Brick Victorian
Travelling through time gracefully, this extended Hawthorn brick residence is destined to always be a family favourite. Such a beautiful home in such a pivotal setting, every conceivable need is flawlessly met in this two-storey residence which graces a period-rich streetscape.
- Be mesmerised by the high intricate ceilings and evocative period traits throughout including polished timber floors
- Three bright bedrooms with built-in robes (the master boasts an ensuite with a spa bath) and a study nook, all featuring brand new carpet
- Second bathroom with an integrated laundry
- Welcoming lounge room with enclosed wood fire
- A sun-filled kitchen/dining area with granite benches, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Newly landscaped courtyard with a spotted gum deck
- Rear lane access (ROW) and substantial storage
- Electric heating and reverse cycle heating/air conditioning
- Huge attic storage
Set just moments from Collingwood train station, Victoria Park, the Abbotsford Convent, Gahan Reserve and trendy cafes along Johnston Street.
Conditions of entry – IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Abbotsford, VIC 3067 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,900,000