69 Stirling Street Bunbury 6230 WA
STIRLING CHARACTER HOME
Blink and you'll miss this awesome opportunity to purchase a quality two bedroom PLUS sleep-out character home along prestigious Stirling Street. Surrounded by tasteful renovations, old world charm and busy professionals living and working in this area, you will love coming home to 69 Stirling Street.
Close to Bunbury's CBD and directly across the road from the Leschenault Inlet, you are spoilt for choice in terms of walking paths, natural scenery and morning coffee locations.
The Owners' of this property have made some fantastic improvements recently with gorgeous original polished floorboards throughout, new quality paintwork to walls, decorative skirting and ceilings, new roof, newly replaced hot water system, and all external walls rendered.
There is still room for buyers to add their own flare - make it your own!
Originally built in 1930 and situated on a 402m2 block, this property also features;
- 2 good size bedrooms + separate sleep out
- Sliding robes to master bedroom
- Combined bathroom/laundry
- Study / Sun room
- Kitchen/Meals area with large double size upright oven & gas cook top
- Two split system A/C units
- Main front lounge room with original feature brick fire hearth
- Main Rear paved alfresco area + second smaller patio area off the sun room
- White Picket fence at entry
Don't wait for the home open! Contact Brent Spooner on 0417 002 082 today to arrange your private viewing!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bunbury, WA 6230 priced between $270,000 and $490,000