69 Railway Avenue Kelmscott WA 6111
LEAVE THE CAR HOME Offers from $299.69 Railway Avenue, Kelmscott
* Three bedrooms all quite spacious,
* Master bedroom has built in robe,
* Separate lounge on entry,
* Kitchen and dining combined,
* Large games room, could also be converted to make the home four bedroom,
* Games room has gas connection to keep the family warm while spending time together.
* Air conditioning.
* Security shutters all in front.
* Rear access.
* Single carport with roller door.
* Patio to entertain.
* Approx. 863 mtrs rezoned R/25
* Retain the existing dwelling and build another at rear with shire approval
HAVE FUN WITH THE FAMILY
Install a pool or just have plenty of room for all the other enjoyments of life.
Kick the footy around, play soccer, set up a kiddies gym or make a vegetable garden this would be another way of saving money
these are only a couple of ideas there are many other ways to enjoy the land area which is becoming very hard to find
Should you want to invest this home should achieve between $230 and $250 per week.
Neat and tidy just move straight in
Location is one most people would die for.
With the cost of petrol you could really save living in this home
Walk to the shops, Woolworths, chemist, newsagent, a number of take away outlets, KFC, SIZZLERS, RED ROOSTER, and a number of other smaller outlets.
Doctor surgery, , bus stops in walking distance of your home which links with train which is also only a short stroll.
One of the most sought out Schools Kelmscott High is in walking distance.
A little drive and you have the private John Wollaston School which teaches all grades.
There is also a number of primary schools in the area.
So you have location, presentation, price, possible money maker so call me now for that much needed viewing.
Cheryl Fraser 0407470794
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?